Sunday, April 6, 2008

my new house in india


After 1 year of being traped in uni hostel, at last i can move out ...yeah!!! more freedom ,can cook,bigger room and much quieter...this appartment is a newly builded one,completed last year nov, so only 3 units occupied.. all from my batch... paid bout RM 900 for an appartment with 2 room ,dining and kitchen, compare to my previous hostel RM500 for a small room.. the uni is sucking up all our money..

the only bad is i hav to clean up my room and house myself ... now only i noe why my mum always complaining we not helping her up to do household.. crazy and tiring work.... hate all the dust and mosquitos... and no more air-con for me ... only air cool... hav to bath more to bring down my body temp... luckly the water here is free...

i am staying with one of my batchmate, he is from syechells (island btw india and africa) nice country with best beaches in the world... he is african mix india .. that why he has african height but india skin... hahahah.... we stay together because we hav the same aim and goals compare to others .. hahah... anyway was great staying wif him... but i still miss 209i very much... staying wif '''pretty '' girls .hahhahaha
my house is only 10 mins away from my lec hall but only 5 min from everythings( veg,meat , beer, gloceries etc)was great... in india , if u cook urself the ingredient although is very limited but it is very cheap... RM 5 can provide my whole week veg supply.. crazy right...

2 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Groceries... Sinbad... Groceries... Not GLOSSORY! =_='''

Yes I know I'm one of the PWEEEEETY girls. Bwahahaha.

And your room is really spacious. And can you stop shaking your hand while taking pictures? =P

Come check out my room in Aus here: http://silverisle.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-silverish-island-in-land-down-under.html

Although it's nice and all, but I really miss staying with you all lar, and the occasional guests who will drop by from time to time.

panghan7 said...

* clap clap *

Such as me!haha XD

Me too miss the time staying with u all once in a while XD