Thursday, June 5, 2008

my big thick injured leg





i hurt my leg while training for my basketball game ....
tot that i can heal myself but it swollen like a big ball.. edema(blood clotting there) no a very good sign.... so, am force to go to hospital at that night... when in to the trauma department...
get my X-ray done.. 2 of my joint ligaments torn ,no much prob with that...
the intern take lot of cotton and bandage..for a compression bandage...
started wrapping my big fat leg. the din apply and thing juz wrap like this... that time i am thinking if i am in malaysia sure go to sinseh ... cracking and twisting it. with the smelly oil.. haha..
anyway,i cant stand the inchiness.. take it off the next day ...
after few weeks , 80% recovered.. can go for my basketball game d...
now fully recovered..

2 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Wah. How you play one. Be more careful lar. I very long never play basketball dy. Sigh.

panghan7 said...

Haha,imagine la soonsin = hulk

When he jump wanna dunk the ball,when he land,so big the forces gets down u know?

Tulah pasal he got injuired with the leg XD